Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where should I open a new checking account?!! advice!!?

I have a Wamu account which I will be closing soon. There's not many banks around my house. I have 5/3 bank, %26amp; Lasalle nearby. I would like to open a new account strictly to use on ebay and tranfer money from paypal that's it. I've looked at many and still having trouble choosing where to go. I found chase has a $25 fee to open an account and so does Lasalle/BOA. So I narrowed it down to those two for now. 5/3 is much more money, I heard of everest but I found their webpage confusing.





Anyone have suggestions on a bank where I can open an account online??? So that I can have checks and a debit card sent via mail to me. Sharing your experiences welcomed =)Where should I open a new checking account?!! advice!!?
You should not be charged to open an account. I have opened an FNBO account online. I think ING Direct is also simple to open an account and has good rates. Are there any credit unions you are eligible to join, they might offer better terms(fewer and/or lower fees).

No comments:

Post a Comment