Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm starting a new diet- need advice?

For:





Breakfast I eat 1 cup of dry Cereal, usually cheerios or oatmeal squares, the cheerios are 100 calories for 1 cup with 3 grams of fiber and the oatmeal squares are 210 calories for 1 cup with 5 grams of fiber, 1 V8(low sodium) with 30 calories and a 20 oz bottle of water





snack- I have another cup of dry cereal and a 20 oz bottle of water





for lunch- I have 1 chicken wrap with mustard and lettuce only and a 20 oz bottle of water





snack- I have an orange and a 20 oz bottle of water





dinner- I have 1 avocado, 1 tomato(medium to small), and 18 multigrain all bran crackers with 130 calories and 5 grams of fiber





I walk for 30 mins a day.





Do you guys think that this diet plan will work for losing weight?


I am a 19 yearold female and I weigh 195I'm starting a new diet- need advice?
i got my acai info from hereI'm starting a new diet- need advice?
I drink a glass of 2% milk in the morning. It calms my hunger from 7am to 11am and I lost 10 pounds... I dont know if its the milk or what but I know one of my professors also believes it helps reduce weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment