Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help! I need advice for my new jeans. (:

I just went school shopping today, and I got two pairs of Laguna Skinnys from Hollister Co.vthat I've been wanting for forever! They're a size 0-R. I mean, they fit and all, but there just a little too tight in some areas. %26amp; I do NOT want to split during school. When I lift my knee up they're a little too tight, and when I sit or squat there a little too tight also. But besides that they feel fine.





Is it just because there brand new? Anyway I can get them to fit nicely.





I tried on a 1-R but I have to have my jeans be tight. The 1's feel good, but the back under the jean pocket is too loose for my liking.





Help Pleaseee!Help! I need advice for my new jeans. (:
hey :] i have a pair of the laguna skinny jeans from hollister too! i bought mine like a month ago, and after a couple of wears they will naturally stretch out a little like most jeans do. i would stick with the 0 since i do need to wear a belt with my jeans since they seem to run a lil too big in the waist.





this is my favorite pair of jeans from hollister :]Help! I need advice for my new jeans. (:
Wear them around the house before you wear them. Do squats and try to stretch them as best as you can. That is really all that you can do. My other advice is to not wash them after each wearing. Jeans are always tightest fresh out of the dryer. After wearing them, just hang them up (like over the shower rod in your bathroom) and let them air out. You could spray them with some body spray or fabreeze and wear them again later that week and they will be much looser than if you wash them again.
I say you get the 1's instead %26amp; then wash them. they should shrink and they will save you from an emergency if you know what i mean. If not then wear them often around the house to try to stretch them if they're made of stretchy material and try not to squat down if they don't stretch. I'd say get the 1's %26amp; you will grow into them if they don't shrink in the wash.
Definately wear them around the house the day before you are planning on wearing them so the material will loosen up. Just don't take them out to a day on the town or they may get all wrinkley the day before you want to wear them! I usually do this to jeans that feel too tight and it always works. rock those jeans ! :)
Wear them around the house before you wear them to school.


I just bought jeans from there too, the same size as yours, and once I wore them for a day or two they loosened up a bit and now they feel perfect. :)


I love Hollister jeans %26lt;3.


Haha. Good luck :) !
just squat and see if they loosen up a little. try walking around and see how they feel. If they dont loosen up you can get the ones then wash and dry them in the dryer and the butt area should shrink and maybe the waist too.
Eat a pizza and the 1's will fit fine. No one cares how you are a size 0 and the 1's are a little loose on you for your liking.
get the 1 and wear a belt, or bring a jacket with the 0 and if it rips then tie the jacket around your waist or brind extra jeans, but i would do the 1s with a cute belt
i would try sitiing around in them like while you watch tv if they are a stretchy material from sitting in them they will stretch a little
i think they are okay as long as you dont do sports in them lol.





plz help! thx :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
it is because theyre new; i have those jeans %26amp; had the exact same problem...just like wear them a few times %26amp; then youll break them in %26amp; they should be perfect (:
yes
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment