Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How i treat my new car! (great advice!!!)?

So i bought this ford fiesta some days ago and i found a neat trick to make the engine run smoother! Every morning (its really cold where i live) i start the engine and then immediately press the gas pedal all the way down (with neutral of course) for 30 minutes! At like 6000rpm!!!! It then works great!!! And once i get on the street, i warm up the brakes by speeding for a few meters and then pushing the brakes with all my might!!!! Did you know this method?? I love my FORD!!!How i treat my new car! (great advice!!!)?
If someone gave me a car made by ford i would treat it exactly the same


as you, can`t stand them. You should try driving it up against a brick wall


which will provide you with go faster scratches.Make sure you do both sides of the car or it will look more stupid than it already does.How i treat my new car! (great advice!!!)?
Well i guess that's good as long as you are not redlining it but yes i have done that but not for 30 minutes and not at 6000rpms because that's the redline for me, probably at 4000rpms and i also love my FORD. 87 Ford Mustang Gt
thanks for the advice but id rather not....-.-......

No comments:

Post a Comment