Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I want to move to New Zealand.... Any advice?

I do not have a skilled trade. I'm working towards becoming a paramedic gaining experience in a caring environment. Is it possible I could move to New Zealand, get a job and work towards that there?


I am a very hard worker, I have alot of experience working on farms and am very good at general manual labour. I currently work in a call centre so am also experienced in customer services.





Do you think i have a chance of being able to get a visa and move to New Zealand? All advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!





xxI want to move to New Zealand.... Any advice?
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/nzopportu鈥?/a>





if your job and duties fit into any of the jobs in demand for NZ then you can apply.That does not mean you will be approved.





If they do NOT fit, then you will not be eligible to apply.I want to move to New Zealand.... Any advice?
Like us, many countries are worried about immigration, even from ';white'; nations. But you can only know if you try. Make sure you keep your nose out of trouble (no police record), get some qualifications (e.g. an ambulance paramedic qualification would help), and show that you have taken the trouble to learn about the country and care about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment