Tuesday, November 22, 2011

OMg I HATE my new haircut any advice?

Okay I have a theory that a new haircut always takes 2 weeks or so to settle in. I got a haircut 2 weeks ago and I hated it....I let my hair grow out past my boob legnht so that I can later have lots of layers cut into it. However I must have not communicated well with the stylist. the shortest layer barely touches my shoulder and I hate the way it look because it's way too much of a difference from the longest layer in my hair. What should I do wear my hair in a bun until I can grow out my shortest layer and eventually cut it even?OMg I HATE my new haircut any advice?
Try curling it.


Try straightening it.


Don't worry...it'll grow out...but instead of wasting


your time hating it...learn to love it.





You can tie it back in a simple pony tail...and a bun.OMg I HATE my new haircut any advice?
I hate retarded hairstylists who **** up ur hair, no matter how specific you are, no matter how many pics you show, they still get it wrong! I asked to get my hair trim and my bangs trimmed below my eyebrows. My hair ended up above my chin and my bangs 1 inch above my eyebrows!!! AGHHHHH

Report Abuse



Your hair feels thin because of all the layers she cut in your hair and didn't take the time to blend them and take some of the weight out of the top or shortest layer. So, you hair feels a little uneven. I'd say to go back to the salon where you got it done and see if you can have the girl try that or if she can fix it. But, most salons say you can come back within a week after that you might have a hard time?
Okay, so I did the same thing and I pretty much had to wait it out. You can't style it cute or anything, it just looks awful allll the time. I ended up getting it cut to the shortest layer, which was at my shoulder. I got eight inches cut off. Yeah, I was pissed. I suggest you do the same because it looks a lot better than all the layers, trust me.





Your hair feels thin because its super thick at the top and you cut off all the hair, so for each layer, thats how much hair you cut off. At the bottom, there's barely any so its super thin because there's like no hair.





Hang in there, you'll be alright.
You have a couple options.


1. try Curling it. If your hairs curly, you don't notice the layers as much.


2. Don't cut it quite even, but do cut the longest layer shorter, That way, the contrast won't be so dramatic.


3. You can find hairstyles, where your hair is half up. just pull the short layers back.
Just wait it out. Get another haircut after a month or so if you don't like it by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment